We are pleased to inform you that MicroTESK has general support for ARMv8.2-A. The formal specifications have been updated:
- enhanced memory model with wider virtual and physical addresses (52 bits);
- 16-bit SIMD instructions and FP instructions;
- Reliability, Availability, and Serviceability (RAS);
- Statistical Profiling Extension (SPE).
- It required 70 new instructions, modification of some older ones, and update of the MMU description.
The overall specifications include 1000+ instructions; their volume is almost 20 KLOC.
ARMv8.2-A is a 64/32-bit architecture developed by ARM Holdings (arm.com).